NTLK Geneogram or Private Practice Recording Tools

From: Albatross (amuir@cgocable.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:29:44 EST

Would anyone be aware of packages for creating client geneogram or client
contact recording?

This would be for use in clinical interviews with my private practice
clients. I know there to have been a fair number of medical software
packages created for the platform. The use I have in mind might have some
cross over into the medical community, but is more properly used by clinical
social workers of other private therapists.

I' ll search the usual places in the meantime.

Regarding Silverware's More Info: I had this package loaded on a use UMP2K.
Unforturnately I performed a soft reset and it reverted back to expired demo
status. Silverware would like $25 for a new owner registration, which is
fair enough I suppose.

Is there anything else out there in freeware land that would approach the
features of MoreInfo. I only had use of the Newt for a couple of weeks, but
I miss MoreInfo already.

I certanly don't begrudge Silverware their due, but I have just finished
paying for the MP and have another long list of goodies I'm currently
salivating over.

Any suggestions or thoughts on this one?

Thanks and may your backlight stay bright.

Albatross - Fly On

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com