A little late (was Re: NTLK Couldn't resist...)

From: Leland Jory (ljory@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 12:32:03 CDT

This thread is probably dead, but I had to pipe in....

Here in Canada, we play ice hockey 10 months out of the year waiting for the
sun to rise over the southern horizon to melt the snow. Of course this means
our igloos melt, but we don't care. For the two weeks of "Road Construction"
(some call this time of year "Summer") we slam back a 24 of beer a day
(each!) while we barbecue back bacon.

Of course, we spend the entire "Summer" complaining that there's no ice for
hockey, eh!

Just my $0.02CDN, eh.

Leland Jory
-- Newton users swear by their PDAs. WinCE users swear AT their PDAs. --