Re: NTLK Apple Talk & MP120

From: jimthej (jimthej@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:02:03 CDT

Let's start with the easy to make mistakes first:
1. Are you actually plugged into the modem port.
2. Are there bent pins on your cable.
3. Have you selected AppleTalk in the dock slip?
4. Do you have Fax software running on the Mac that is set to the modem
port?
5. Are all the extensions loaded on the Mac, esp. the ADSP tool?

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker
Newton User