NTLK FS: 3Com 3C589C Ethernet Cards

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 15:46:04 CDT

Hey everyone. I've come across a small supply of some 3Com 3c589C ethernet cards.

They are new, but without their original packaging or disks. All have been tested in my MP2100 and work properly. They come with a 6' Cable and an RJ-45 "harmonica" (used for Connecting two Ethernet cables together)

I'm offering these cards for $50 US or $75 CAD, plus appropriate shipping charges (I'll ship whatever way you like as long as you pay for it). I currently only have three, but may be able to get more if there is demand. Payment by US or Canadian dollar money order, please (yes, I'm old-fashioned - I just don't trust a service like Paypal to keep my credit card information safe.)

If requested, I'll also throw in a floppy disk (PC-format) with all of the Newton drivers and instructions you'll need. Otherwise you can get it all from my website.

If you're interested, e-Mail me at chuma@chuma.org - orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0
http://www.chuma.org