NTLK [ANN] Fw: eGroup: Newton Messagepad Applications Programming for Beginners

From: Ching Yi Tsai (tsai@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 18:16:24 CDT

I believe that this has not appear on NTLK yet.

Are you an inspired Newton user who wants to become a Newton developer?

For the newbie Newton developers, we are planning very soon to start going
through the book "Programming For The Newton Using Mac" step by step as a
group. The book is available in HTML format, and you can find it in the link
area of the nmap101 website at:

http://www.egroups.com/group/NMAP101

This is not just another mailing list for Newton, but a centralized online
community for the people who are inspired to become a Newton developer. We
are planning to have all resources needed for the developers online, from
files, documentation, links, polls to online chat etc.

So hope to see you there!