NTLK Megahertz 33.6 PC Card Modem XJ4336

From: Karen M. Lee (klee6150@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:33:55 CDT

Need help from you experienced Newtoneers!!!!

I just received a USRobotics Megahertz XJ4336 in a Newton package deal.
It came with no docs, software.

1. Is this modem compatible with the newton 2X00?

2. Does it need a driver to be installed on the Newton?

3. If so, where can I get the driver and maybe some info? I looked it up
on 3Coms site and there were several files that were available to
download for this modem - but all I got was confused.

I hope to use this with Aloha 2.7. Does anyone have experience with this
combo?

Any help for this "challenged newby" would be greatly appreciated.

Karen in Oregon