Re: NTLK FAQ FR Project - Hardware/memory

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 10:12:53 CDT

frederic.pache@belgacom.be wrote:

> I'm checking infos from the Faq during his translation/adaptation in French.
>
> The link http://www.lifetimememory.com/Pages/LMPnpemate2.html is broken.
> Any info about this ?
>
> Is there somewhere a RECENT compilation of the sites where you may purchase
> memory upgrades for the Newton's ?

There aren't much companies selling Newton memory upgrade anymore. I've read here a little while back someone mentionning that a company was still offering the MP120 2.0 ROMs, so maybe
if you check in the NewtonTalk archive, you'll find it. Other than that, I've read on the David Watson's site that he will resume 2000 memory upgrades and various repairs in September,
after he completed a multi-state move for his job. He won't be able to reply to any email during this summer, but should be back in business in September. His website is currently at
<http://www.grapevine.net/~drnewton/>.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com