Re: NTLK A French mailing-list, why not?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 05:18:01 CDT

"Alain.Fernandez" wrote:
> Ah oui, Ah oui .. warum nicht, aber es wäre auch schön das die
> franzozen, hier bleiben und das sie, hier, localen spiel organisieren
> konnen.
Dear Alain,
why do you ask for a french digest using german? ;-)
However, I think a list in english only as answering language might be
the best. So we can concentrate all efforts and can be much more
helpful. I think it is more effective that the few persons speaking no
english are not rejected and allowed and even couraged to post their
questions in french or whatever language. Our list has proven to have
the potential to handle spanish and german quite easily. But I would ask
for posting answers in english only.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand