Re: NTLK NTLK: FS: New eMates w/ 1Yr Warranty - $300

From: Brian Zawistowski (bzawistowski@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 13:12:01 CDT

To everyone who is interested in the Emates,

I'd first like to thank everyone who showed interest
in these units and for their patience with my replys.
The emates are being supplied through a third party
and I am having a hard time verifying the package
contents as well as the viability of the warranty. To
be completely honest and fair with everyone, I will
not fill any orders untill I can be assured of the
quality of the units. I hope to have this cleared up
by Monday afternoon and will then begin contacting
people in the order in which they responded to me.
Right now, there are more interested people than there
are emates but I will do my best to deal with everyone
in a fair and honest manner.

Best Regards,

Brian Zawistowski

http://im.yahoo.com/