Re: NTLK Novatel Merlin Wireless Modem

From: David Nett (troilus1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 11:47:58 CDT

Okay -- I've pretty much been talked out of going
totally wireless (thanks, guys). Now I'm looking
for a way to use my Newtom with my Samsung
SGH810. Samsung does offer a data cable, but it
is PC serial only and comes with a software based
modem (how stupid is that?!). Anyone have any
ideas as to what kind of cellular modem/cable
combo might work with this phone and my
MP2kUpgraded?

--David

http://www.planetnewton.com