NTLK Meetings & Minutes stationery/package

From: richard z avery (richard.z.avery@uk.tesco.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 07:11:36 CDT

Is there any software which allows you to manage meetings from the Newton
(MP2000).

I am fed up of minuting meetings only to have to type them up again & email.

I would ideally like to be able to invite a number of people to a meeting with
an accompanying agenda, then minute the meeting, including actions (with
owners and deadlines) and email out the minutes.

I seem to remember a package called MeetingInHand which may have done some of
this but not all but I cannot find it on any of the sites I have tried.

It may be that all I need for the Minutes is a piece of stationery, maybe I
should look at some of the design tools.

Any pointers would be appreciated.