Re: NTLK wtb emate

From: J. van de Griek (Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 09:56:33 CDT

CElhardt@aol.com wrote:

> - Does anyone know where I might be able to find an "E-Mate" really
> cheap?
> Remember those batman-like mini laptops?

Are you kidding? This is the NewtonTalk mailinglist! Of course we do! heck,
I got two right here at home!

As for finding one cheap... Good luck! They're slowly turning into
collectors' items, and as such are more likely to get more expensive than
cheaper. Bummer, but true.

> - Has anyone considered putting some type of database form of this list
> on a
> website? or does such an archive exist already? If not, i was
> considering
> doing something like that this summer. Any comments? Advise?

It exists. There's the unofficial NewtonTalk archive at Victor's excellent
Newton Resources site:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/ntalk-archive/

,xtG
..tsooJ