Re: NTLK IRDA<->USB

From: Newton Links (newton@aviators.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 01:29:29 CDT

on 6/13/00 2:48 AM, frederic.pache@belgacom.be at frederic.pache@belgacom.be
wrote:

> In order to connect a Newton MP2K to an iMac DV SE, is it possible to use an
> IRDA-USB adapter ?
> Which product? Where to find it ? Of course the aim is to backup the Newton
> Data and download packages from the iMac towards the Newton.
>
> Thanks for any answer.

I just purchased a 3com card on eBay for $19.00 a few weeks back. It works
fine on my MP2.1K. Nothing like surfing on a MP connected to a T-1 :) Anyway
they had 50 and sold about half. Here's the link if you want to contact
them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=341831539

HTH,
Keith