Re: NTLK LunaSuite Problem Take 3!

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:03 CDT

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 Stephen Beesley wrote:

>Do any Luna Suite users have any guesses us to what is going on?
>
>Stephen Beesley
Sorry, I have no Idea what gives, may be low heap or not enough free storage. Nothing is wrong with configuration since you are connecting to Yahoo. Did you try other pages. taboo sends Cookies but Luna does not handle coockies.

Did you try e-mailing the developer, I think Peter Kass is his name. I emailed him often about my problems and he always responded. but ths last I did was a year ago, give it a try.

Good luck