Re: NTLK NewtsCape cache cleanup?

From: Dwight D. McKay (dwight@net-kitchen.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 12:53:17 CDT

Hmm. This is not what appears to be happening for me...

I just set my HTML cache limit to 200 and downloaded a few pages. The total
sat at 217. I tapped on the "X" in the lower right of the NewtsCape window to
exit it.

I then restarted NewtsCape and checked the cache. It still has 217 items in it.

Is there something else I need to do to "quit"?

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting