NTLK GPSMaps (was: Disney Maps??)

From: Doug Fuss (dmfuss@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:48:02 CDT

> Yes, please. I'm also interested in other useful
things for travelling
> in the US. Especially US-maps for GPSmap or GPSlite.
Is there anybody
> who wants to share those maps? (I can offer EU-maps
as compensation...)

Marco, where are you traveling in the US? I have
GPSMaps of Connecticut and Vermont if you're
interested.

Also, I'm planning a trip to Ireland and Paris this
Summer. Do you, or others, have GPSMaps (i.e. made for
GPSMaplite) of those locations?

On a related note I got the following e-mail from
Premier Electronics in the UK:

> We are pleased to offer the following quotation on
our new 12 channel
> version GPS PC Card (PCMCIA) system. Prices are FOB
UK.

> Product Qty Price
>
> GPS PC Card 1-49 225.00US$
> 50-199 175.00US$
> 200 144.00
>
> The above quotation is valid for 30 days.
>
> Our terms are 30 days on approved accounts, Visa,
> Access, Eurocard, Mastercard, ILC, T.T. on all
others.

> Darryl Coffey
>
> Premier Electronics the best choice in PC Cards
> Tel (44) 0 1992 634652
> Fax (44) 0 1992 634616
> http://www.premierelect.co.uk
>
> On-Line Shopping
http://secure.venus.co.uk/premierelect/index.html

This is a major price break through for PCMCIA card
GPSes and an even bigger break through if we can buy
them in quantity! Anyone interested?

It's NMEA compliant so I assume it will work with the
Newt but I can get one to test before ordering in
quantity to make sure.

Doug

douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu
ICQ: 63846722

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Ralph Waldo Emerson, Circles

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com