Re: NTLK Luna Suite Questions

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 12:01:52 CDT

Stephen Beesley wrote:
> The Lack of `help' documentation leads straight to my next question. I am pretty sure that I have the Config set up okay (including my proxy server address) but when I go to retrieve a URL I get the following error message:
>
> Does that make any sense to anybody?
No... ;-)
But I would try to not use the proxy server at first.

Documentation:
first go to http://www.lunatech.com/products/lunasuite/download/
then scroll down the license agreement, pardon read all very carefully,
and click "I agree"
The first link on the following page leads you to a documentation in
HTML format. In the "i" menu my MP2k1 does also not show the help but
gives an error -2, missing file.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand