Re: NTLK Repeating Repeating 2 Dos

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 09:39:49 CDT

"Larry R. Chan" wrote:

> This list is a testimony to an excellent product; I look forward to picking
> up
> tips and leads everyday from my digest of this list.
>
> Now I have a continuing problem on my 2100.
> Certain repeating 2 Dos continue to appear daily even though their original
> date
> span has long ended. I have tried to delete them, check them off, etc. but
> they still appear daily.
> I have tried soft resets, some utilities (SBM, Date Checker) but no change.
> Not all repeating
> 2 Dos take this route.
>
> Any ideas outside of a hard reset and reload of everything?

I've thought I've read something about this, maybe here or on the Usenet. Did you check the NewtonTalk archive at <http://www.chuma.org/newton/ntalk-archive/>? Additionaly, did you
check Deja.com for anything relating to repeating To Dos that don't go away?

I'm a bit surprised that nobody replied to your email, because I'm sure I've seen someone having this problem and fixed it. Buy maybe it was on the Usenet, after all...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com