NTLK [ANN] NewtGrocery Public Beta

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 09:27:09 CDT

I have the pleasure to announce a public beta for my first Newton
application: NewtGrocery.

NewtGrocery is an application that will help you do your grocery
shopping. No more wandering aimlessly, looking for that product you
can't find anymore. And it's a perfect occasion to show off your beloved

Newton the to rest of the crowd!

To get all the details and download it, go to
<http://home.cox.rr.com/nemesys/NewtGrocery_EN.html>.

This version is only for Newton running the Newton OS 2.0 or better. It
is only in English, but I'm planning at least a French version when the
final version is released. This version also only supports dollars as
the currency. Again, I'm planning to support all locales available to
the Newton in a subsequent version.

Finally, except for the bugs and the final small functionalities that
need to be added, this version is fully functional, except it will
expire on July the 1st.

I'm hoping to update the documentation available online soon.

Thanks!

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com