RE: NTLK I need Help! (long)

From: frederic.pache@belgacom.be
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:59:58 CDT

Did you try to bid on eBay.com ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Ackel [mailto:flavioackel@ig.com.br]
Sent: Thursday 8 June 2000 08:00
To: Newtontalk
Subject: NTLK I need Help! (long)

Hello all,

You know that nowadays it's very difficult to get some help with our
MessagePad.
Everybody in this list is very nice and I get a lot of help here.
But I live in Brazil... And, as I sad before, can you imagine how
difficult is to find something here for my MP130?

I have a Motorolla 14.4 Modem and I can't use it with my Cell Phone,
cause Nokia (in Brazil) has no ideia of what I
am talking about when I ask for a cable.
I have a Memory Card (thanks to Mike King, our friend from the list. He
sent me as a gift and I sent him CDs with
some brazilian's music) cause nobody knew what a Flash Card is!

Well... I'm writing this because I need some help.

I want some accessories for my Newton, here is the list.
Some of them are VI (VERY important)

- (VI) A new pen (my pen was destroyed). I want the original collapsible
for the MP130, but I now it's hard to find one.
- (VI) A case to carry my MP. It can be Leather, or Nylon...
- (VI) A Newton AC power adapter or a Battery pack... I spent a lot of
money with alkalines.
- A cable to use my Nokia phone (6120 series) with Motorolla Modem (Is
this possible?)
- A cable to use my MP130 with my Kodak printer. (It's a portable
printer with the size of an A4 paper). It's Newton Print Pack, isn't
it?
- A newton keyboard.

I know where to find some of this itens, but some sites (like PDA
Connection, that has most of those itens) doesn't send international
packs.

That's it.
Heeeeeeeeeelp :)

Flavio

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."