Re: NTLK error -48809

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 09:20:10 CDT

Ray Kloss wrote:

> This is an error I get from an older package (running on a 2.1 2100). What
> is it? Should I restart when I get it? Is it safe?

An error like this is not too dangerous. It's basically an exception that prevents the execution of the application where it occured. However, you should be careful nonetheless,
because, for instance, if this exception occurs when the application is currently writing in the System soup, then a corrupted entry could be left in there, causing various problems at
other times, like for backup.

Unless you absolutely need to, why not trying to find a similar, more recent application, that would work on your MP2100?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com