NTLK Rotling disapeared???

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 12:28:10 CDT

After a few messages, I'm trying to locate the Rotting site, but all my
attempts failed. The usual "www.rotling.com" returns "Future Home of a
Dotser Registered Domain". "www.rotling-pen.com" returns a similar page,
from a different domain registering company. I've thought I've seen some
time ago a site from the Rotling company.

Searching for Rotling at OfficeMax returned a Rotling Quattro that seems
to be sold by a Czechoslovakia company called "Koh-I-Noor". At least,
that's what the search returned, the Quattro and also the Serie 600
Rotling pen. I went to see the "Koh-I-Noor" site but couldn't find any
reference to the Rotling pen there. So, I'm really puzzled...

So, it seems like Rotling has disapeared from the face of the Earth...

Anybody has any idea?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com