Re: NTLK MP3 ?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:45:59 CDT

On 6/2/00 2:06 AM, frederic.pache@belgacom.be
[mailto:frederic.pache@belgacom.be] wrote:

>In the FAQ from Info-Newt I read there is a project for an MP3 player. Any
>info, http or so on the subject ?

I think Sean Luke and/or Paul Guyot were working on it, but I can't lay
hands on my notes about it. If they don't comment about it here, write
me back and I'll see what I can dig up (and post to Info-Newt, while I'm
at it....I thought I had, but it doesn't show up when I search my
backissues).

The Newton's will probably make a pretty lousy MP3 player, though. No
headphone jack, mono speaker, limited RAM card sizes.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/