Re: NTLK The Vagaries of Auto Naughty detection!!

From: Michael J. Hussmann (michael.hu@macmagazin.de)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 06:28:11 CDT

The naughty word was "P I X"! "Implant" appears to be acceptable.

I was unable so far to identify the poor chap that is denied our mails
regarding the *** Implant accelerator. Apparently he or she works at
"Recipe Dish" in the UK. The mail complaining about the "inappropriate"
word identifies the postmaster (I think) as one John Beveridge.
Unfortunately, just an extension (2489) is listed -- not very helpful.
"www.recipe-dish.co.uk" is unavailable (directory listing denied).

Michael J. Hussmann

Redaktion macmagazin
MACup Verlag GmbH