Re: NTLK Button bar enhancements

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 15:03:44 CDT

on 04-06-2000 9:43, Chris Browne at irie@attglobal.net wrote:

> Use of GL scripting on top of Dashboard is the best of Newton. I find that
> scripts to open Names to a letter, for example, mean that Names enhancements
> like Power Names and Address Access are unnecessary.

I use GL without DashBoard (never went for those small buttons) and though
I'll agree that these scripts will replace Power Names (don't like that one
either, I know, I'm difficult ;-) I won't agree on AA.
The interface of AA, no searching on one letter but straight away to the
exact person, possibility of searching on first name, company etc. won and
still wins me over every time I use it.
Just another very satisfied evamgelist.

Robert Benschop