Re: NTLK Memory Card Suggestion

From: Desmond Meagher (desmar@ukgateway.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 14:51:38 CDT

Just about 2 hours ago today I bid $65 for an Intel 6 Mb Flash Memory Card
on eBay.
Fortunately I was pipped at the post by someone else at $66.
The seller made it very clear for use on-emate +2000+2001 - in very large
print.Of course I never noticed it !!! I have 130 model and it would have
been an
expensive waste.I have read about this problem on one of the FAQs before.
I will not forget it again.Thanks your reminder.

Des Meagher