Re: NTLK Spotted - New Newton !!??

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 13:41:07 CDT

on 01-06-2000 3:00, Stephen Beesley at sbeesley@smartchat.net.au wrote:

>> Also the Australian government was
>> going to replace all the PC's from the administration!
> -------
>
> Just curious, were did you hear/read this?

I don't have clue about any Australian deal but remember that Peter Kaas
(one of the developers of LunaSuite) told me a couple of years ago that when
LiberTel (a Dutch mobile phone company) wanted to equip all of their
employees with Newtons they were told by Apple Holland that they weren't
interested, this was about 10 months before Steve Jobs axed the Newton....

Robert Benschop