NTLK RE Memory Loss

From: Michael Manthey (Michael_Manthey@MagicVillage.de)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 05:59:02 CDT

I seem to be getting closer to the problem. Just checked up on my internal
memory and noticed that memory was down from 788 k to 781 k after
downloading, reading and trashing the last bunch of messages from Newton
Talk and the Clausthal list. Had about 8 messages in my inbox and sent two.
That would account for a memory loss of about 0.7 k per message on my
system: MP 2000, about 2740 k used on internal memory, with EnRoute as mail
client. Didn't do anything else since the brainwipe yesterday. I guess the
ratio varies according to how much memory already is allocated to other
packages and data.

Michael

This mail sent by Michael Manthey, Melatengurtel 92, 50823 Cologne/Germany,
+ 49 221 5107445, using EnRoute on Newton MessagePad 2000.
Newton is magic.