NTLK Re: Shreve Memory Cards

From: Andrew Sorensen (ajstudio@alaska.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 14:00:56 CDT

>There's been a lot of discussion of cards recently. Shreve Systems sells
>16 mb cards for $99 and 24 mb cards for $129. I bought my 24 mb from them
>last year (yes, the one I corrupted). I just ordered a 16 mb and a 24 mb
>today so I know they're available.
>
>Betty
>mailto:bettyy@earthlink.net

Not bad prices except they want $17 to ship one (1) card to me in
Alaska. Ouch. Why do some US businesses treat Alaskans like they
live a million miles away? And they wouldn't consider shipping via
Postal Service. Still a fairly good deal but its just the principle
of the thing. No thanks.

Best Regards,

Andrew
ajstudio@alaska.com