Re: NTLK NOS and memory cards- low level info needed

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 13:55:15 CDT

The company who purchased the rights to the Intel linear flash RAM is still
making the cards, seriesI/seriesII, 2-40megs, 5/12V under their own label,
but they say they've not tested them in MP's much.

When I asked about their stuff, they wanted the info so they would have a
better idea of how compatible they would be.

http://www.cent-tech.com

is the address, but they don't have anything up about pricing, their sales
people are supposed to email me.

Thanks for the reply!

Brian