NTLK Misc Newton Finds On The Web

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 03:40:01 CDT

Hello all,

I just thought some of you might be interested in a couple of things I came across while scouring the Web for Newton ``stuff ". Of course, it could be that this is all old news but...

At: http://www.easter-eggs.com/newton/modem.html I came across a number of modem drivers for a variety of (mainly external) modems.

I have also Come upon Newton versions of Freecell & Mines. unfortunately the URL that I got them from no longer seems to work (or I recorded it wrong!). The contact details in the "about" section are:
Alexei Kopylov
alexx@centro.ru
Anybody know anything about these packages? I have been playing the Freecell game quite a bit- it is just as addictive as the desktop version!

Stephen Beesley

Sent from my Newton Message Pad 2000u
with SimpleMail 4.0.