Re: NTLK Re: MP2k <-> iMac

From: RAV (robert@varnam.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:00:26 CDT

I just bought a ethernet card from ebay for 30.00 and a cable for 12.00 type 3com 3C589D and it blows my serial connection away on a G4, I had been using a keyspan USB to serial
connection which works fine but cost $79.00 and is about 75% slower.
Good luck,
Robert

PS: thanks to all that got me up and going!