RE: NTLK More programming questions

From: Jim Anderson (jiman@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 13:18:33 CDT

        Hi, Steve,

        Thanks for catching the store != s error. I corrected that, but my
deletion script still doesn't get run. I've tried putting a notification in
it so I'd know if it ran, and it still didn't run. It looks like the
deletion script isn't getting called at all. Most of the programming docs I
have are oriented towards programming Newtons with a Mac, but I'm using
Windows. Do you know if there is anything special you need to do to get NTK
to generate a deletion script properly? Do you have to use a special file
name for the text file containing the script?

        Thanks,

Jim Anderson

"Roly-poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian
restaurants with oriental women...yeah..."