Re: NTLK NTLK:newted messageboards

From: Michael J. Hussmann (michael@macmagazin.de)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:00:02 CDT

Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net) wrote:

> So, what do you all say? Shall we move this to comp.sys.newton.misc?

Better not. Mailing lists continue to be quite popular (I am on lots of
lists: QuickTime, REALbasic, ADC, iShell and several smaller ones),
because many people aren't happy with usenet.

But why discuss this at all? There are Newton related newsgroups, and
whoever prefers these is free to chose a newsgroup over this mailing
list. Whoever prefers a mailing list stays here. I for one will.

Michael J. Hussmann

Redaktion macmagazin
MACup Verlag GmbH
Leverkusenstrasse 54 VII