Re: NTLK Clarity

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 06:49:16 CDT

on 01-08-2000 4:25, jack doyle at jvdoyle@usa.net wrote:

>> Clarity can be found at http://www.NewWorldSoft.com/

> I was looking for Clarity a while ago, and checked out this website - not the
> right one - the guy there emailed me back - and they have nothing to do with
> Clarity. Maybe the original authors have disappeared. Anyone else got a line
> on this package - I'm interested as well.

I just checked and it doesn't look like the website from a while back at
all, still seems funny, I'm sure that the company I mailed with at the time
was New World Software and my bookmark backs me up.
(BTW, I wrote at the time that they made Clarity AND Budget To Go, maybe
that's a lead for somebody ?)

Robert Benschop