Re: NTLK More Help

From: Newton Links (newton@aviators.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 22:04:47 CDT

Assuming you have all the required software installed you should be able to
dock.

__THE SETUP__

Newton
1. Tap on "Prefs"
2. Tap on "AppleTalk"
3. Tap on "Connect using"
4. Tap on "EtherTalk"
5. Tap on "Card"
6. Select your card. If not listed then required software not installed.

Mac
1. Open the AppleTalk Control Panel
2. From "Connect via" select "Ethernet"

Newton Connection Utilities
1. From the "Edit" menu select "Preferences".
2. *Only* "AppleTalk" under "Listen for Newton"

__TO DOCK__

1. Activate AppleTalk on Mac.
2. Start NCU on Mac
3. Tap on "Dock" on Newton.