NTLK XTND

From: Thomas E. Hart (those@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:05:45 CDT

Another couple for the collective brain,
    Whenever I try to transfer a text document from my desktop to
NewtonWorks I get a message telling me that "XTND System couldn't be
found-please install" (or something to that effect), but it is in the
Claris file in the system folder, right where it is supposed to be. I
have never touched this file, so i can't figure out why it can't be
found by NCU.
    I also get "couldn't find XTNDInterface" when I try to open Newton
Press. A quick search with Sherlock shows that there is no such file on
the hard drive and a much slower and methodical search on the Apple site
comes up empty. What is it? Where can I get it? And where do I put it
once I've got it?

Cheers,

Thomas