Re: NTLK Interconnect port mystery

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:30:49 CDT

No...at least I don't think so...when you plud in the
dongle for the keyboard, there is no additional
PHYSICAL connection to allow anything else to be
connected. So, thinking that an additional connection
wasn't an option, then that probably means that it is
not possible.
just my thought!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- James Pelton <j-pelton@nwu.edu> wrote:
> I was just given an upgraded 2000. Needless to say,
> it didn't come with
> a dongle, but I've just purchased one over eBay, so
> hopefully I should
> have it soon. But as I've never had one, I have a
> question about its
> use:
>
> If you attach the keyboard to it, can you use the
> port for anything else
> at the same time, such as a serial connection?
>
> james pelton
> j-pelton@nwu.edu

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://mail.yahoo.com/