NTLK Phones

From: Thomas E. Hart (those@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 17:57:57 CDT

Hey everyone,
    My mobile phone contract is up in September and I want to get one
that works with both my Newton and my PBG3. The one I have now works
with neither, or so I was told, but then again the guy in shop probably
wasn't a MAC user, let alone a Newton user, anyway, its an NEC DB500.
    I was wondering if anyone on the list could tell me what makes and
models work and what accessories and scripts I will need, and where I
can pick them up. As I am in the UK, someone from this side of the pond
with such knowledge would be best. I have heard that the Motorola
Timeport is a good option and will work when I am at home in Canada as
well. Anyway, any info appreciated.
Thanks,

Thomas