NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #67

From: Steve Dockery (sdockery@gte.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 09:53:38 CDT

I had to plead with PageNet to do it. Apparently, everyone who was using
Socket's SWIMS system is being moved to PageNet, and they didn't really want
to take on new subscribers. They finally did a test to verify whether it
would work or not, and it did, so now I'm waiting for them to send me
information on service plans. It's been a couple of weeks already. I'll give
you all the information once my paging service is up and running- I don't
want to send you down a blind alley...

-Steve