NTLK Re:This Old Newt URL

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 22:19:27 CDT

In a message dated 7/25/00 2:45:52 PM, ishaw@sympatico.ca writes:

>There are plenty of other sites for information and packages, including
>
>Rich Lindsay's ThisOldNewt (sorry - the URL escapes me at the moment).

Shameless plug time :)
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html

We host Monthly Interviews that feature Software and developers.
We host the Newton Used Price Guide.
We host the largst collection of Newton Links.
We have some great Books linked from Amazon.com
We host the Newtie Awards
We are the host and keeper of the Newton WebRing
We are one of the hosts of the Newton FAQ

If you are looking for BackTalk from SmartDog... They are our sponsor this
month. Check them out!

Keep the Green™
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/index2.html
The Online Newton Monthly,
Home of the NewtonWebRing, Interviews, Used Price Guide, FAQ, and the Largest
set of active Newton links!