Re: NTLK IrDA with Palm V?

From: jimthej (jimthej@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 14:26:06 CDT

Unfortunately, it, like most things in life isn't free, but the price is
reasonable and since it is being actively supported, I was happy to pay it.
Now my co-geek and I have lots of fun in meetings. What we are hoping for is
a palm-newton version of battleship for real fun.

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker
Newton User