NTLK For those seeking styli

From: Michael Wittmann (mcw@wam.umd.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 16:19:10 CDT

Greetings, everyone,

As the repeating issue of styli comes up, I thought I would mention having
just become a very satisfied customer of Platinum Pen USA (which can be
found at www.platinumpen.com). The prices for multi-function pens are
excellent (I need these pretty badly in my work) and you can exchange a
pen fill with a stylus for free just by choosing the option when picking
your pen out. I was highly impressed.

In addition, the owner of the place is really friendly and helpful. I'm
only saying all of this because I'm a happy customer - no advertising
intent included. I just thought I'd mention other pen buying options than
are usually brought up (I've had problems with all my PDA panache pens, so
I was looking for other alternatives, basically).

Hope your weekends are going well...

ciao
Michael Wittmann