RE: NTLK I need a battery for a MP 130

From: Soyan Kyheng (soyan@cybercable.fr)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 15:38:07 CDT

------------------
>Hello,
>
> I am in need of a rechargable battery pack for my MP130. I have one, but
>it no longer holds a charge. I currently have the adapter and charging
>cradle, so I am only in need of the pack. If anyone is selling one, or
>knows where I can get one please tell me. I need it soon for school in the
>end of August. Thanks!
>
> -Aaron C.

If you can't find one new, you can buy new Nicad AA cells in any shop . Keep the plate of the battery pack that faces the inside of the Newton . And put everything inside.
This worked for my MP11o. This should be ok for 120 and 130 which have the same form.
HTH

Sent from the MP2100 of Soyan Kyheng.
soyan@cybercable.fr, Paris,
Newton for ever!