Re: NTLK Searching for Font Sets and Style Sheets

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 03:35:07 CDT

-----------
>Hello,
>
>I'm new to the Newton world. I've read the FAQ's and couldn't find
>what I was seeking. I am looking for fonts for my Newton 2100, and a
>utility which would allow me to use fonts of a wide range of sizes.
>I am also looking for stationary, or style sheets that are
>recommended. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
>
>Michael Nerad
Try Styles + by Adam Tow's Foundation System to enhance the built in Style pkg. < http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml >

Fonts and stationaries are available in quite a few places. Try
< http://download.planetnewton.com/downindex.asp >
< http://www.newtonville.com/index.html >

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.1b3>