NTLK Sine of the Times...

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 03:04:46 CDT

Are re-releasign their software as CharityWare. This is taken straight from
Ashish Mishra's usenet posting: -

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sine of the Times software will be acquired by Sarofax
(http://www.sarofax.com) as of July 24th, 2000.

Sarofax will be re-releasing several popular and useful Newton applications:

BluePrint 2
PowerSet
ShowMate

These products will be made available to Newton users as charity-ware.

Sarofax will accept original or copied receipts of a minimum $25 USD
donation to any of the below charities and or organizations:

* World Food Programme, http://www.friendsofwfp.org/
* United Children, http://www.unchildren.org/
* Nature Conservancy, http://www.natureconservancy.ca/
* Greenpeace, http://www.greenpeace.org/
* United Way, http://www.unitedway.ca/
* Planet Aid, http://www.planetaid.org/
* Charities Aid Foundation, http://www.cafonline.org/
* more to follow on our website shortly

A single donation of $25 USD, will give you access to a single software
package. These software packages are currently unsupported, however, if our
available resources change, we will provide support and also UPDATE the
applications.

You may send us a copy of your donation in 3 ways:

1. email: we will accept the email receipt of your donation from any of the
above charities. Please email your receipts to ash@sarofax.com.

2. fax: we will accept faxed receipts at (509) 695-7328

3. surface mail: please send copies of your donation to:

c/o Charities
Sarofax
20-100 Bluevale St. N
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
N2J 4M9

Upon receiving your receipt, Sarofax will provide you access to the software
online.

If there are other international charities which you would prefer to donate
to, please contact us. Please note: we reserve the right to restrict
donations to charity causes that we support.

We appreciate your help.

Yours truly,

Ashish Mishra
President, Sarofax, http://www.sarofax.com