NTLK Problem and New Stylus

From: kevin webb (webb3201@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 13:57:51 CDT

Hello Talkers,
    Before I mention the problem I am having, let me put in a plug for the
new PDA Panache Stylus I purchased last week. This is a great stylus that
fits in the MP2k slot. The point is soft and feels much better (imho) than
the stock stylus. Here is the info. if you want to add one to your
collection:

Our remaining stock of Newton MP2K custom styli is limited to the
M20A-XT, an aluminum version with clear finish for $19.95. Please call
our sales staff toll-free at 1-800-270-7196 for information or to order
this item.

note, they had both black and orange tips...I bought one of each.

Now to the problem.....This week , I noticed that my power button will no
longer turn the Newton off. The button will turn the machine on, turn on
the backlight, but will not turn off the machine. I am curious to know if
anyone else has had similar problems. I am using one of the power off
packages and hope I wont have to shell out 180.00 with Apple.

Kevin
webb3201@airmail.net