NTLK FW: platform-wars digest

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:15:03 CDT

It always disturbs me when some Mac ignorent comes up with a technology plan
the main purpose of which, normally is to secure the jobs of IT personnel
through the employment of complex systems that sure needs a baby sitter for
most of the time. This is off topic, but some one called for help on this
list before. So here comes the cavelry....