NTLK Re: Where can I get UK power adaptors for eMate?

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 20:04:17 CDT

>Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:36:07 +0100 (BST)
>From: "Becks (www.becks.inuk.com)" <becks@becks.inuk.com>
>Subject: Where can I get UK power adaptors for eMate?
>
>Hi,
>I've always been very tempted to get an eMate, but the only ones I can
>find for sale in the UK are minus a UK power adaptor. Anyone know a
>source of these or some other solution (I'm assuming they do have a US
>adaptor)?
>
>Thanks
>Becks

Just a simple suggestion, can't you use one of those universal adaptor
kits they sell for plugging in appliances in foreign countries? They are
cheap and simple to use (typically just an adaptor that plugs into the
wall socket). You might have the problem of only finding a adaptor set
that is designed to convert from all other voltages to UK voltage. What
you need is a US universal adaptor to change UK voltage for US
appliances. You may need to contact the company that makes these
products to get the correct version.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!