Re: NTLK Re: newt 2k doors

From: Hans Johnson (Strider@apexmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 17:00:28 CDT

Hmm.. I just asked my roomate (who works at an Authorized Apple
dealer) to lookup some prices on the Apple Service parts for
newtons.. he quoted $65 for the Newton 2k door... but only $30 for
the 9w power adapter and $45 for the NiMh battery pack... (prices in
Canadian pesos).. go figure..

Regards,

Hans